By entering the ‘Win the Ultimate Date Night at South Bank’ Competition (valued at $410), (the “Competition“), you accept the following terms and conditions:
Competition Terms and Conditions
South Bank Corporation ABN 95 927 817 538 (SBC, we, us, our) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld) (Queensland Privacy Act). We operate the southbankcorporation.com.au website, as well as the eatsouthbank.com.au website.
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to us.
You understand that:
- We are the party who is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to us at South Bank Corporation, Level 3, South Bank House, PO Box 2001, South Bank 4101.
- We collect your personal information directly from you, and in certain circumstances the collection of personal information and other conditions will be mandatory for your entry into the competition or to receive access to the promotion. In certain circumstances, we may be required to collect personal information about you from third party services providers.
- We collect your personal information in order to manage and facilitate the competitions you have entered and promotions you have elected to receive and shall include but is not limited to:
- Your entry and participation in the competition, election to receive benefits from a free or discounted promotion and any public promotion of the same, related to the competition or being a winner or participant in a competition or promotion; and
- Engaging with you or sharing your details on our social media platforms in relation to the competition or promotion;
4. If SBC does not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, or if the information is incorrect or incomplete then:
- We may not be unable to accept your competition entry, your entry may be disqualified or we may be unable to deliver your prize if you are the winner;
- You may not be permitted to receive the benefit of the free or discounted promotion; and
- We will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with us).
5. We may disclose your personal information to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
- SBC, its personnel and Government bodies that we are required to share your personal information with;
- Our contractors, agents or third party providers of us who may be involved in the competition or promotion or who may assist us in providing our products and services to you, including but not limited to any IT service providers; and
6. By submitting your Personal Information to us, you expressly agree and consent to the disclosure, transfer, storing or processing of your personal information outside of Australia, including but not limited to the United States of America.
- For the purposes of these Competition Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
- “Major Prize” means the major prize described in paragraph 11.
- “Mandatory Information” means the information that must be provided by you in order to be eligible for the Competition, as detailed in paragraph 6 below.
- “Participating Retailers” mean the participating retailers providing vouchers for the Competition, as described further in paragraph 11 below, and who are selected at the discretion of the Promoter.
- “Promoter” means South Bank Corporation ABN 95 927 817 538, Ground Floor, South Bank House, Stanley Street Plaza, South Brisbane Qld 4101.
- The Competition finishes at 5:00pm on February 28th, 2020. The Promoter must receive all entries by 5:00pm (AEST) on February 28th, 2020.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open to all Queensland residents over 18 years of age. Entry must be by an individual, not a company or other organisation.
- Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and any agencies, firms and/or companies associated with the Competition (including suppliers of the prizes) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to enter the Competition, you must subscribe to receive eatSouthBank enewsletters. Acceptance of the terms and conditions will subscribe you to these lists, you can unsubscribe at any time after this. You must subscribe to receive enewletters from Papa Rossi, Harajuku Gyoza and/or French Martini. Acceptance of the terms and conditions will subscribe you to these lists, you can unsubscribe at any time after this.
- For an entry to be valid, it must complete these required fields – your first and last name, email address, postcode and daytime telephone number. (“Mandatory Information“). If you do not supply all of the Mandatory Information, your entry will be deemed invalid.
- You may only enter the Competition once.
SELECTION OF THE WINNER
- All valid entries will go into a draw. The Promoter will draw the Winner(s) randomly on March 2nd, 2020 by 5.00pm (AEST). The Winner will be contacted via phone and email. If the Winner cannot be reached within two (2) days of being contacted by the Promoter, their entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be drawn.
- There are three (3) Major Prize(s). The Major Prize(s) are a $200 Papa Rossi voucher, $60 Harajuku Gyoza voucher and $150 French Martini voucher. All vouchers are valid at South Bank only.
- All prizes are valid for the period noted on the vouchers. The voucher must be used in full and is not redeemable for cash or credit. Any unused amount on the voucher will be forfeited.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant that:
- the details contained in and with your entry are true and correct;
- you have all necessary rights to enable you to accept these Competition Terms and Conditions and grant the rights contained in these Competition Terms and Conditions to the Promoter;
- any details, comments or other material you provide to the Promoter will not infringe the rights of any third parties.
- You indemnify the Promoter against any loss, damage or claim for compensation resulting from your breach of any of the warranties above or as outlined in paragraph 17.
- The Major Prize is not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries or for any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism via Facebook or the eat South Bank website. The Promoter has no control over communication networks or services, including but not limited to the internet, and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the quality of the goods or services provided by the suppliers of the prize.
- The Promoter and any Participating Retailers will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent that the Promoter or any Participating Little Stanley Retailer is held liable in connection with this Competition, then their liability shall be limited, cumulatively in the aggregate, to the sum of $100 (one hundred dollars).
- The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay while in transit to claim the Major Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- You agree to be contacted by the Promoter about the Competition and to participate in the Promoter’s publicity and promotional activities as reasonably requested, including being photographed by the Promoter for use by the Promoter in future marketing and promotional activities, without any fee being paid to you.
- You grant the Promoter, its licensees, and its assignees a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to exercise, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, all rights in relation to your entry into the Competition, for any promotional and publicity activity. You also agree to participate in all promotional activity. This licence includes all rights to allow the Promoter to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivatives of the content, in whole or in part, without further review or consent from you, to the public throughout the world on any media platform.
COLLECTION NOTIFICATION UNDER THE PRIVACY ACT
- The Promoter is the party collecting the information in this form. You can contact us at email@example.com or write to us at Level 3, South Bank House, PO Box 2001, South Bank Qld 4101.
- The Promoter may use the details it collect from you, including any email address you give to us, in relation to your participation in the Competition, for your entry into the Competition, any promotional and publicity purposes and to send you information and direct marketing communications about our products, services, event, offers or any other activities (including third party products, services, offers and events) which we consider may be of interest to you.
- Some of the information we ask you to provide may be identified as mandatory or voluntary. If you do not provide the Mandatory Information(as indicated in paragraph 7), you will not be able to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter may disclose the information provided under this form to third parties that are related to or affiliated with the Competition, such as the providers of prizes.
- It is possible that some of the information collected via this form may be disclosed to our IT service providers who may utilise data hosting facilities outside of Australia and you consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the United States of America, and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.
- You may not unsubscribe from receiving any further communication from us until 365 days from 24 May 2018 at which time your prizes are no longer valid.