www.eatsouthbank.com.au (“the Website“) is owned by South Bank Corporation (ABN 95 927 817 538) of Level 3, South Bank House, Stanley Street Plaza, South Bank Queensland, Australia (“South Bank Corporation“).
South Bank Corporation operates the Website so that you can access information about South Bank’s food precinct, the events being held at South Bank, and the attractions, facilities and services available at South Bank.
Use of the Website
You warrant and agree that as a condition of your use of the Website:
- You use the Website entirely at your own risk;
- You must not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms;
- You are legally capable of entering into this agreement, or if you are under the age of 18 years you have obtained the consent of your parents or guardians to access this Website and enter into this agreement;
- You must not use or attempt to use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- You must not tamper with or modify any information on our Website, whether that relates to our guides relating to events, functions or food, interactive maps, blog posts, stories or any other information, content or materials;
- You must not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website;
- You must not link to the Website or any part of the Website in a way that damages or takes advantage of South Bank Corporation’s reputation, including but not limited to in a way to suggest or imply that you have any kind of association and affiliation with us, or approval and endorsement from us that you do not have.
While South Bank Corporation endeavours to ensure that all information provided on the Website is complete, accurate and up to date, the Website and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” and South Bank Corporation takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information.
Despite our best efforts, South Bank Corporation makes no warranties that the information in this Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
Downtime, suspension and limitations
You agree and understand that the Website:
- will not be available at all times;
- access to the Website may be limited due to maintenance;
- access to the Website is reliant upon various factors outside South Bank Corporation’s control;
- your access to the Website may be suspended for any reason in South Bank Corporation’s sole discretion.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). These links are provided for convenience only and may not be current or maintained. South Bank Corporation does not sponsor, endorse or approve of the operators of Third Party Websites or the contents of Third Party Websites.
South Bank Corporation makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness or currency of any information on Third Party Websites. Unless indicated otherwise, South Bank Corporation has no relationship with the operators of Third Party Websites and has no control over the content or rights in Third Party Websites.
Security of Website
Unfortunately, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While South Bank Corporation strives to protect such information, South Bank does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly any information which you transmit to us via the Website is transmitted at your risk.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, South Bank Corporation owns or has received a licence to all copyright subsisting in the Website and its contents, brands, logos and trade marks, including but not limited to any information provided by South Bank Corporation in any forum, blog or chat facility. For example, South Bank Corporation owns or has received a licence to the copyright in all the Website design, text, graphics, images, the selection and arrangement thereof, all software used on the Website and all documents made available on the Website.
South Bank Corporation supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of information. Accordingly, South Bank Corporation permits you to access the Website and its contents for your personal and non-commercial use.
- South Bank Corporation grants you permission to do the following with material contained in the Website, unless otherwise indicated:
- Store a reproduction of material on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material; and
- Print hard copies of material for informational, non-commercial use.
- South Bank Corporation also asserts its right to be recognised as author of its original material and to have its material remain unaltered.
- All other rights are reserved by the copyright owner.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, South Bank Corporation does not give any warranties or representations of any kind:
- as to performance of its obligations under these terms;
- with respect to the Website or its contents, including any resources supplied;
- regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness or currency of any information on the Website.
South Bank Corporation disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs howsoever caused resulting from use of the Website or use of the information contained in the Website, performance of the Website, any harmful communications that may be transmitted through our Website or any Third Party Websites.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Website, or with any of these terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to not use or to discontinue using the Website.
Without limitation to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and to the full extent permitted under law, to the extent such rights apply in connection with the Website any term which would otherwise be implied into these terms is excluded.
Notwithstanding this, nothing in these terms excludes liability for: for: (a) a compulsory consumer guarantee which applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (b) and any other term which cannot be lawfully excluded in which instance such terms will apply, save that South Bank Corporation’s liability will be limited in accordance with the remainder of this part.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, South Bank Corporation does not accept responsibility for any consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or indirect damages of any kind, or for any loss of profits, revenue or opportunity arising out of or in connection with these terms, your use of the Website or reliance on any information contained in the Website, or use of any linked Website, however caused, even if we have been advised of or should have known the possibility of such damages.
To the extent we are held liable in connection with these terms (whether in contract, tort or statute), then our cumulative liability will be limited (at our option) to any one or more of the following:
(a) the re-supply of services to which the liability relates; or
(b) if the re-supply of service is not possible, the cost of having the services resupplied.
Despite anything else in these terms, to the extent that we are liable in connection with these terms (whether in contract, tort or statute), our cumulative liability in the aggregate (to the fullest extent permitted by law) will not exceed AUD $10.00.
If any dispute arises about these terms or how these terms apply, Queensland law will apply.
Enquiries regarding your use of South Bank Corporation material may be directed to the Corporate Affairs Co-ordinator via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, enquiries may be made in writing to:
Corporate Affairs Co-ordinator
South Bank Corporation
PO Box 2001
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Current as at March 2019.