www.eatsouthbank.com.au (“the Website“) is owned by South Bank Corporation (ABN 95 927 817 538) of Level 3, South Bank House, Stanley Street Plaza, South Bank Queensland, Australia (“South Bank Corporation“).
South Bank Corporation operates the website so that you can access information about South Bank’s food precinct, the events being held at South Bank, and the attractions, facilities and services available at South Bank.
You use the website entirely at your own risk. South Bank Corporation is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss in connection with the use of the website.
While South Bank Corporation endeavours to ensure that all information provided on the website is complete, accurate and up to date, the website and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” and South Bank Corporation takes no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, South Bank Corporation makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the website or its contents. South Bank Corporation specifically makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness or currency of any information on the website.
Despite our best efforts, South Bank Corporation makes no warranties that the information in this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
South Bank Corporation disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs howsoever caused resulting from use of the website or use of the information contained in the website.
Links to other websites
The website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). These links are provided for convenience only and may not be current or maintained. South Bank Corporation does not sponsor, endorse or approve of the operators of Third Party websites or the contents of Third Party websites. South Bank Corporation makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness or currency of any information on Third Party websites. Unless indicated otherwise, South Bank Corporation has no relationship with the operators of Third Party websites and has no control over the content or rights in Third Party websites.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, South Bank Corporation owns all copyright subsisting in the website and its contents. For example, South Bank Corporation owns the copyright in all the website design, text, graphics, images, the selection and arrangement thereof, all software used on the website and all documents made available on the website.
South Bank Corporation supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of information. Accordingly, South Bank Corporation permits you to access the website and its contents for your personal and non-commercial use.
South Bank Corporation grants you permission to do the following with material contained in the website, unless otherwise indicated:
- Store a reproduction of material on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material; and
- Print hard copies of material for informational, non-commercial use.
South Bank Corporation also asserts its right to be recognised as author of its original material and to have its material remain unaltered.
All other rights are reserved by the copyright owner.
Enquiries regarding your use of South Bank Corporation material may be directed to the Corporate Affairs Co-ordinator via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively, enquiries may be made in writing to:
Corporate Affairs Co-ordinator
South Bank Corporation
PO Box 2001
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Website collects two types of information. The first type is anonymous information. The web server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
• The user’s server address
• The user’s top level domain name (e.g. com, .gov, .net, .au, etc.)
• The date of your visit to the site
• The pages accessed and documents downloaded
• The previous site visited, and
• The type of browser used
• Domain site cookies
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law-enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s logs.
The second type of information that The Website collects is personal information. Personal information is requested in order to provide personalised and enhanced services that are not available to anonymous users. Personal information requested in this site includes:
- email address – we will record your email address if you send us a message, subscribe to an email newsletter, or complete a form where this information is requested. If subscribing to an email newsletter you may “unsubscribe” at any time from the newsletter mailing list. Email addresses will not be added to any other mailing lists. We will not disclose your email address without your consent unless required to by law.
- name, address and phone number – the website includes forms where name and address are requested. In these cases, personal details are required to enable subsequent contact with you and/or to enable authentication of the information provided. We will not collect or solicit personal information via this website that would be unlawful, unnecessary or unrelated to the functions or activities of The Website, or unfair or unreasonably intrusive. Because there are risks associated with using the internet as a transmission medium, when we use electronic forms to collect information we will also provide you with other options for providing the information – for example, a paper form and mailing address and a telephone contact.
If any dispute arises about these terms or how these terms apply, Queensland law will apply.