South Bank is arguably the best place in Brisbane to have a picnic. We mean come on, from lush Parklands and rainforests, to city and river scenes, you’re truly spoiled for choice.
We’ve got your next picnic covered, with a roundup of all the epic options available at South Bank.
1. Denim Co. have an epic range of cabinet goods ready for your picnic. Think: Nutella doughnuts, cinnamon scrolls and salad sandwiches. Yes please!
2. The Jetty have an epic picnic hamper (starting at $45!), featuring cheeses, bread, fritters and other delicious goodies! Paired with River Quay’s city views, you’re in for a hell of a date.
3. Papa Rossi do Italian, and they do it well. Plus, when you order online they’ll give you a discount! Yep, an Italian spread in the Parklands has never sounded better.
4. Baba Ganouj are serving up delicious takeaway packages, starting from just $45. Imagine this: a mixed grill platter, bottle of wine and great company. We’re officially sold.
5. Brooklyn Depot have an awesome range of weekly specials, each fit for your picnic. Our favourite? Their $20 ribs that you’re guaranteed to be impressed with.
6. Barbossa Bar have your Caribbean-inspired fare sorted, with delectable eats fit for your weekend picnic. Psst: they also have an extension dedicated entirely to selling booze.
7. Ahmet’s Turkish Restaurant are now offering traditional HSP boxes and kebabs for just $10. Because who said your mouth-watering picnic needed to come with a big price tag?
8. Popolo serve up an iconic picnic at South Bank, cute basket and blanket included. Indulge in their hamper options starting at $79, including pizza, antipasto, fries and more.
9. Coco Bliss is delicious food, minus the guilt. Think: a post-jog picnic, paired with a selection of acai bowls and smoothies. That sounds pretty good to us.
10. Mister Paganini offer an antipasto platter that is set to impress any picnic lover. More of a pizza and pasta kind of person? They’ve got that covered too!