Keeping that ‘get fit’ resolution has never been easier with South Bank’s Medibank Feel Good Program which offers free fitness classes.
Held on the Little Stanley Street Lawn from 30 September to 30 November 2019, classes include yoga, tai chi, pilates, dance and more. Bookings aren’t required plus all ages and fitness levels are welcome. Check out the complete class program here.
To help you reach your #fitness goals, we’ve rounded up 10 of South Bank’s healthiest eats.
1. Coco Bliss are our go-to for health inspired, yet oh-so-delicious eats! The best part? They’re offering up a free hot beverage with ANY bowl purchase, or free size upgrade on any smoothie exclusively for Feel Good attendees.
2. Suki specialise in poke bowls that satisfy and sustain the body, especially handy after that big workout. From the base, protein, sauce to fillings, you get to customise the whole lot.
3. Zeus’ mantra is all about healthy, flavoursome meals. Using the freshest Australian produce, they serve up a range of salads, pitas and share plates that are guaranteed to leave you feeling satisfied, and totally guilt-free.
4. New Zealand Natural whip up the freshest of juices, with combinations such as orange and pineapple, apple and pear, and carrot and orange – the perfect refreshment after working up a sweat.
5. Dot Espresso give fitness lovers the gift of caffeine goodness, sweet and savoury treats, wholesome sandwiches and a multitude of fresh juice blends to kickstart your workout.
6. Subway offer up an array of sandwich and salad options, all minus the guilt that comes with your regular fast food. Plus, their cookies are THE BOMB, and make the perfect post-workout treat.
7. Magical Rice do sushi, and they do it well. They also offer up an assortment of ramen, baos and soba noodles too, the perfect healthy lunch alternative post-workout.
8. Banh Mee Time dish up fresh and authentic Vietnamese food, with their rice paper rolls, pho soup and rice vermicelli bowls being to die for. Pick anything off the menu, and you’re guaranteed to feel good.
9. Boost… need we say more? These guys know a thing or two when it comes to wholesome drinks, with their juices, crushes and smoothies being no exception. The best part? These drinks are so full of the good stuff, they’ll tackle that post-workout hunger too.
10. Viet De Lites are the perfect spot to grab a refreshing, healthy bowl of rice vermicelli. Plus, all the ingredients are free from artificial colouring and additives, so you know you’re getting the good stuff.