Oh, for the love of basking in the sun with an epic selection on food! We’ve rounded up the ultimate picnic hampers you can get your hands on at South Bank, because being outside has never been more exciting.
1. Denim Co. have launched the ultimate range of picnic packs, starting from just $15. Think: Nutella doughnuts, cinnamon scrolls and chicken sandwiches. Yes please!
2. The Jetty have an epic picnic hamper for two (only $45!), featuring cheeses, bread, fritters and other delicious goodies! Paired with River Quay’s city views, you’re in for a hell of a date.
3. Papa Rossi do Italian, and they do it well. Plus, when you order online they’ll give you 20% off! Yep, an Italian spread in the Parklands has never sounded better.
4. Baba Ganouj are serving up delicious takeaway packages, starting from just $45. Imagine this: a mixed grill platter, bottle of wine and great company. We’re officially sold.
5. Brooklyn Depot have an awesome range of weekly specials, each fit for your picnic. From a $50 family pack every Thursday, to 30% off the entire menu every Monday, you’re guaranteed to be impressed.
6. Barbossa Bar have your Caribbean-inspired fare sorted, with delectable eats fit for your weekend picnic. Psst: they also now deliver booze, for that date night at home!
7. Ahmet’s Turkish Restaurant are now offering traditional HSP boxes and kebabs for just $10. Because who said your mouth-watering picnic needed to come with a big price tag?
8. Viet De Lites have a $15 menu, dedicated entirely to your takeaway picnic needs. From delectable fried rice to chicken vermicelli, they have something for everyone’s taste.
9. Mister Paganini offer an antipasto platter that is set to impress any picnic lover. More of a pizza and pasta kind of person? They’ve got that covered too!
10. Coco Bliss is delicious food, minus the guilt. Think: a post-jog picnic, paired with a selection of acai bowls and smoothies. That sounds pretty good to us.