Whether you’re a Coeliac or not, having a gluten free lifestyle is a common way of life. So, whether you’re looking for gluten free fare for yourself or your closest pals, we’ve got you covered with five gluten-friendly dinner hot-spots at South Bank.
1. Mister Paganini have A LOT of gluten free options, and at the top of our list is definitely the Antari, a mouth-watering duck ragu gnocchi *drools.* You’ll also love their Porchetta, a roast pork belly with pumpkin, hazelnuts and pear mostarda.
2. River Quay Fish serves up the best gluten-friendly seafood, and you’ll have a hard time convincing us otherwise. A large portion of their fish dishes are gluten AND dairy free, so you can go in confidently and order almost anything off the menu. Yep, this one is officially a winner.
3. The Sangria Bar knows what’s up when it comes to epic tapas, and their gluten free options are no exception. From potato tortillas to spiced grilled lamb skewers, you’re guaranteed to be impressed with their extensive (and delicious) gluten-friendly options.
4. Zeus Street Greek have an ENTIRE menu dedicated to gluten-free options. Yep, we’re officially impressed. From gluten free pitas, to spartan boxes and share plates, you can rest assured knowing your meal will be completely gluten-free, and delicious.
5. Baba Ganouj are the home of authentic Lebanese fare, and the home of an incredible gluten-friendly range, too. Think: gluten-friendly grilled chicken, grilled fish, Shanklish (traditional cheese and herbs) and Arnabeet (deep fried cauliflower). Run, don’t walk.