If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that there is always room for dessert. In celebration of all things sweet this month, we’ve rounded up our top 10 dessert picks on Brisbane’s South Side.
1. We’ve never met a Happy Pops creation we didn’t love, especially in the form of their limited-edition Crème Egg Gelato, a creamy house-made chocolate gelato lined with creme eggs.
2. Sugary, crunchy frites served with warm, mouth-watering Nutella? Yep, you’ll want to save room for Fritzenberger’s Sugar Frites.
3. The Jetty is serving up the ultimate ’gram-worthy dessert this month only, ‘The Blooming Flower,’ packed with crunchy praline, crème brûlée, mud cake and mousse.
4. This one’s for the cheesecake lovers! River Quay Fish have created the ultimate cheesecake, filled to the brim with white chocolate and raspberries.
5. If you’re a fan of doughnuts, then you’ll be a fan of this. Zeus’ loukoumades are bite-sized, crunchy balls of doughnut goodness. Paired with a delectable cookies and cream sauce, you know you’re in for a treat.
6. The Charming Squire know a thing or two about epic desserts, and their house-made Easter egg available all month is no exception. Filled with pistachio ice cream, Italian meringue and caramel, it’s a real winner.
7. For the love of marshmallows! Harajuku Gyoza just launched Marshmallow Gyoza, a gooey and mouth-watering take on delicious gyoza.
8. Feast your tastebuds (and camera!) on Cold Rock’s Easter Egg Cup, a delicious Easter egg packed with your favourite ice cream and mix in for this month only.
9. If you’re feeling something a little boozy, El Camino Cantina’s XO Patron shots in an Easter egg make the ultimate treat.
10. Ice Dream take the lead for wacky ice cream creations, and their Carrot Cake Ice Cream is no exception. Lined with real carrot cake ad creamy ice cream goodness, it’s just as delicious as it sounds.