This recipe for Stokehouse Q’s Winter Colada will have you (almost) wishing it was winter all-year-long.
Boston cocktail shaker
60ml Bulleit Bourbon
55ml coconut cream
45ml caramelised pineapple syrup
15ml lemon Juice
2 dash chocolate bitters
1 tsp toasted coconut
1tsp grated nutmeg
Garnish – pineapple leaf, maraschino cherry, grated nutmeg
1. Add all of the ingredients into the Boston cocktail shaker, shake what your mama gave you.
2. Combine toasted coconut and grated nutmeg.
3. Rim the tall cocktail glass with the toasted coconut and nutmeg mix.
4. Single strain your Boston mixture into the glass using the Hawthorne strainer.
5. Fill with crushed ice.
6. Garnish with pineapple leaf and maraschino cherry, and a bit of extra nutmeg for good measure.
7. Sing the Piña Colada song and you’re done!