It’s that time of year again. You know, when we’re scrambling to book a lunch or dinner that truly honours the number one guy in our lives.
We’re here to help, with ten restaurants that are sure to impress your old man this Father’s Day.
1. Treat dad to a delectable Father’s Day feast from The Charming Squire for just $65 per person, including four entrees, a Tomahawk steak plus sides, a bottle of Terrazas Malbec and their choice of craft beer.
2. If you’re a family of fish and chip lovers, River Quay Fish will take your experience to a whole new level. Set up a picnic blanket at South Bank’s River Quay and treat Dad to their family pack for four ($75), featuring fish, calamari, prawns, salad and chips.
3. If a good old Sunday roast sounds like it’s up your Dad’s alley, then get yourself to Hop and Pickle. They will be serving up traditional roasts all day long, complete with an extensive list of delicious brews to match.
4. Name a more iconic duo than Fritzenberger’s burgers and beers on Father’s Day? We’ll wait. Book a table here for September 6, and they’ll also swing Dad a free Father’s Day gift.
5. Is Dad a little bougie? Aquitaine’s French Culinary Journey Menu is for him. With your choice of two-courses ($35), 3-courses ($45) or four-courses ($55) including entrees, mains or dessert, this is one must-try French foodie experience, with the luxe River Quay vibes to match.
6. For the love of Italian fare and picnics! Popolo will knock Dad’s socks off with one of their picnics, with options beginning at $79. From antipasto to pizza and fries, these hampers are packed with the goods.
7. The Kings Feast at Ahmet’s, AKA heaven in a banquet, is sure to impress. For just $49 per person, you can enjoy seven delectable courses featuring Turkish bread and dips, Ahmet’s Famous Mixed Grill, Lamb Steak Pide and more.
8. Give Dad the credit he deserves with Mucho Mexicano’s Mucho Fiesta. For $39 per person, the family can feast of Mexican delights like Barramundi Tacos, Chicken Fajita and Churros Bites. Yum.
9. Yep, it’s another picnic hamper. And it’s a damn delicious one. The Jetty will be sure to honour your special man in style, with their picnic hampers beginning at $45 featuring antipasto, toasted pita, sweetcorn fritters and more. Yes please.
10. A multi-course feast screams celebration, and Baba Ganouj’s Mezza Banquet for $50 per person is no exception. From delectable dips and cheese pastries, to mouth-watering skewers and baklava, this will make Dad happy.
Please note: Terms and Conditions apply. Bookings are strongly encouraged to avoid disappointment.