This delicious dish is brought to you by South Beach Social, combining fresh summer mangoes and tiger prawns to seriously impress your guests…
3 tiger prawns
1 whole mango
200g soda noodles
1. Pre-heat a greased char-grill or non-stick frypan, lightly season the cleaned and shelled prawns and fry for 2 to 3 minutes each side. When cooked transfer to a plate.
2. Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 10 minutes or until just tender.
3. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Return to bowl.
4. Chop the mango and cucumber into small chunks. Shred carrot.
5. Add mango, carrot and cucumber to noodles. Drizzle with lime and toss to combine.
6. Serve with half cut lime and prawns to top.