When you’re looking to really treat yourself during your next picnic or Netflix and chill date, we have you covered with the ultimate bucket list of delicious (and ‘gram worthy) takeaway desserts at South Bank.
1. This one’s for the gelato lovers! Feast on Happy Pops’ limited-edition Crème Egg Gelato this month only, paired perfectly with Streets Beaches epic city view.
2. Fritzengerger’s Sugar Frites are the answer to your churro-craving hearts and are available on-the-go. The best part? These sugary, crunchy frites are served with Nutella. Score.
3. Doughnut lovers, rejoice! Zeus’ loukoumades are bite-sized, crunchy balls of doughnut goodness available with a tasty cookies and cream sauce for this month only. Yes please.
4. Harajuku Gyoza just launched Marshmallow Gyoza, a gooey and mouth-watering take on delicious gyoza and the perfect ‘gram-worthy treat.
5. Looking to cool down in the Parklands? Look no further than Cold Rock! This month only, indulge in there exclusive choccie egg filled to the brim with your favourite ice cream.
6. Ice Dream take the lead for wacky ice cream creations, and their Carrot Cake Ice Cream is no exception. Lined with real carrot cake and creamy ice cream goodness, it’s the perfect takeout treat.
7. Waffles with double smoked bacon and maple syrup? Now we’re talking! You’ll want to save room for Denim Co.’s Canadian-style waffles. Yep, this one’s guaranteed to reel in the likes on social media.
8. The Great Aussie Sweet Co. are the go-to for lollies, even the ones you thought you couldn’t find in Brisbane! Whether it’s their epic range of Jelly Belly jellybeans, chocolate coated honey comb or old favourites such as red frogs, it’s hard to resist snapping a pic.
9. Doughnut Time is a South Bank institution, and for good reason. Get your hands on a box filled to the brim with Nutella, Caramilk and Mars Bar doughnuts (to name a few!) and you’ll be set for the night.
10. Brooklyn Depot serve up the sweetest apple pie, served with vanilla bean ice cream, salted caramel sauce and crushed pecans. Yep, this isn’t too good to be true! Go on, we suggest you get posting.
Psst… in celebration of all things sweet this month, we’re popping up on Little Stanley Street with a ‘gram-worthy sweet surprise this weekend. Stay tuned for more details.