If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that there’s ALWAYS room for dessert at home. So, when you’re looking to really treat yourself during your next Netflix and chill date, we having you covered with the most grammable takeaway dessert picks at South Bank.
1. We never met a Happy Pops creation we didn’t like, especially a DIY Pop! Think: your choice of pop, drizzled in chocolate and delectable toppings. The best part? It makes for an epic picture with the city skyline (or Netflix show!) in the background. Pick up available.
2. Waffles with double smoked bacon, whipped maple butter, roasted walnuts and maple syrup? Now we’re talking! You’ll want to save room for Denim Co.’s Canadian-style waffles. Yep, this one’s guaranteed to reel in the likes on social media. Pick up, UberEats and Bopple available.
3. Brooklyn Depot serve up the sweetest apple pie, served with vanilla bean ice cream, salted caramel sauce and crushed pecans. Yep, this isn’t too good to be true! Go on, we suggest you get posting. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
4. Once you’ve polished off your tasty Ahmet’s feast, you best start contemplating your dessert. Whether their Nutella Baklava, Turkish Delight or Rice Milk Pudding is your pick, you’re guaranteed to love them all. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
5. How could we get so far without mentioning Mister Paganini’s Tiramisu? Lined with mascarpone, whipped cream and Marsala, it’s an absolute crowd-pleaser AND totally worth a mention to your fellow foodie friends. Pick up and UberEats available.
6. The Great Aussie Sweet Co. are the go-to for lollies, even the ones you thought you couldn’t find in Brisbane! Whether it’s their epic range of Jelly Belly jelly beans, chocolate coated honey comb or old favourites such as red frogs, it’s hard to resist snapping a pic. Pick up and UberEats available.