We’ve all been there, when we can’t muster up the energy to make ourselves breakfast, lunch or dinner. Never fear, because we have you covered with a bunch of (healthy!) takeaway options at South Bank.
1. Nonna’s Deli are one of the greatest in the wholesome breakfast and lunch business. Think: fresh sandwiches, salads and nutrient-dense granola bars. We’re sold.
2. SUKI specialise in nourishing poke bowls. Made to order in front of your eyes, their poke bowls are perfect on-the-go meals – minus the guilt!
3. Viet De Lites do the freshest Vietnamese fare, ready on-the-go when needed. Get your hand on some of their delicious vermicelli or rice paper rolls. Yes please!
4. Zeus are your go-to for pitas, with epic combinations featuring delicious meats (or falafel!) and mouth-watering salad and veggies. Healthy, and delicious!
5. Nando’s have all the finger-lickin’ chicken you could ever dream of, like delectable salads, wraps AND paella. We’ll take the lot, thanks.
6. Burger Urge make an epic salad, and honestly, who would’ve thought?! From veggie-inspired salads to the classics, there’s something here you’ll love.
7. Shysh combines Lebanese fare with your breakfast and lunch favourites for a truly iconic (and healthy) experience, using only the freshest ingredients.
8. Coco Bliss have launched a range of savoury bowls, and we can bet there is one for you. Plus, they’re all packed to the brim with nutrient-dense superfoods.
9. Banh Mee Time dish up fresh, authentic Vietnamese food on the daily. With grab-and-go options including Vietnamese baguettes, fresh rice paper rolls, pho soup and rice vermicelli bowls, there’s something healthy for everyone.
10. Barbossa Bar is South Bank’s best-kept lunch and dinner secret, with Caribbean-inspired fare ready on the go. Think: Caribbean salads, seafood curry and veggie burgers.