‘Tis the season to leave your Christmas shopping to the last minute, if you’re anything like us! Like you, we want to save ourselves the annual stress of getting the perfect gift – whether it’s for Jimmy your loosely-related cousin, or for dad who seems to have everything he needs!
Sit back, relax and enjoy the stress-free Christmas shopping life, as we prep you with our top 5 South Bank gift recommendations, fit for the whole family.
1. Treat that special someone to a dining experience they’ll never forget at Stokehouse Q. All of their gift vouchers are personalized, and can be organised immediately online (for when we really leave it to the last second).
2. Shop South Bank’s famous Christmas Gift Market, offering traditional Christmas gifts, keepsakes and ornaments. While you’re there, you won’t regret fueling up on delicious on-the-go eats from Mucho Mexicano and Ahmet’s Turkish Restaurant.
3. Eat your heart out (oh, and the gift recipients) with Main Street Market’s doughnut boxes. We don’t know about you, but we wouldn’t be disappointed with a mix of decadent doughnuts all to ourselves on Christmas day!
4. Take your loved ones to the Christmas Fireworks Spectacular for an experience they won’t forget. Top it off with fresh eats from Cold Rock Ice Creamery and Burger Urge, and you’ll take the title of the household favourite STAT.
5. Celebrate the year that was, and will be with the gift of Charming Squire’s New Year’s Eve celebrations! Tickets to this sell-out event will certainly make that special someone happy, and secure their New Year’s celebrations. Sold!