This fresh recipe is brought to you by South Bank Beer Garden, a mouth-watering wagyu rump served with a creamy pumpkin salad and rosemary chips, that is guaranteed to satisfy the entire crew…
4 x 300g Stanbroke aged Wagyu steaks
500g rosemary, sea salt chips
½ Jap pumpkin diced
Sprig of rosemary
Sprig of thyme
1 cup quinoa
Pepita seeds toasted
1. Preheat chargrill or BBQ.
2. Season and oil steaks cooking them on high heat for a few minutes each side, and allow to sit and rest.
3. Season diced pumpkin and mix with olive oil, thyme and rosemary, and roast in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 20 minutes or until cooked.
4. Bring 2 cups of water to boil with salt and bay leaf, then add 1 cup quinoa. Turn heat down, cover and steam for 15 minutes. Fluff with fork and allow to cool.
5. Mix pumpkin, quinoa, sprouts, pepitas and rocket in a bowl season and dress with sriracha and gently mix.
6. Fry or oven bake the rosemary chips until golden.
7. To serve share style, place salad and chips in bowls in the centre of the table with your favourite condiments.