This delectable recipe is brought to you by Shysh…
2 roasted eggplants
1 tomato diced (diced)
1/2 cucumber (diced)
1/2 capsicum (diced)
1 tsp crushed garlic
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1/2 piece fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Once the oven has preheated, bake the eggplants for 25 minutes.
3. Once cooked, remove the eggplant from the oven and cool slightly.
4. Peel the eggplant, dice and add it to a bowl. Add diced tomato, cucumber and capsicum.
5. Mix ingredients with salt, extra virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice to taste.