Spending more time at home means one thing: everyday activities need a little spicing up, and that tuna and rice in the cupboard just won’t always cut it.
Fear no more fellow foodies, because we have you covered with the ultimate takeaway pairings, fit for every occasion.
For that 9am Zoom meeting…
1. Lost Bean is a South Bank institution, serving up delicious brews (cold included!) alongside an epic grab-and go menu. Pick up available.
2. Nonna’s Deli know the way to our tired pre-caffeine hearts, with a cabinet full of fresh pastries to pair with a brew. Pick up and UberEats available.
3. Espresso Garage make waking up early that much easier, with a coffee and toastie ready within minutes. Pick up available.
4. Denim Co. is the answer to every Insta-lovers dream, with their breakfast and drink options totally fit for that #WFH post. Pick up and UberEats available.
For that midday yoga session…
1. Boost smoothies are epic. Need we say more? Quench that post-workout thirst with one of their fresh smoothies. Pick up available.
2. SUKI serve up fresh poke, and if that’s not isolations health goals, we don’t know what is! Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
3. Coco Bliss have all your pre-workout sustenance covered, from delicious protein balls to delectable lunch bowls. Pick up and Deliveroo available.
4. Subway make an iconic sanga, and have a range of healthy options to suit your needs. Pick up available.
For that Netflix and chill date…
1. Doughnut Time is the six-pack your date was looking for, paired perfectly with a rom-com. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
2. Gnocchi Gnocchi Brothers serve up delicious gnocchi, and if that doesn’t win your lovers heart, we don’t know what will. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
3. Papa Rossi do Italian, and they do it well. Because nothing is more romantic than their Margherita paired with a crime doco, right? Pick up and UberEats available.
4. Zeus know how to put on an epic Greek spread that can be shared with your beau (safely, of course). Think: feta fries, pitas and mezze platters. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
For that FaceTime catch-up with the crew…
1. Banh Mee Time is quick, fresh and delicious. Plus, precariously slurping on vermicelli while on camera is guaranteed to lighten up the mood. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
2. Nando’s with the squad, is there anything more iconic? Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
3. Viet De Lites have your entire feast sorted for $15 (including a drink!) I mean, who could say no to epic Vietnamese food shared with the gang via FaceTime? Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
4. Brooklyn Depot’s American-inspired fare has something the whole crew can share (through the phone, that is). Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
For an epic feast when you don’t feel like cooking…
1. Shysh serve up breakfast, lunch AND dinner, Lebanese style. So, if you’re looking for a feast any time of the day this is where you’ll find it. Pick up available.
2. Ahmet’s do Turkish food so well, you’ll never want to cook again. Pick up, home delivery, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
3. Mucho Mexicano put on an epic Mexican spread, impossible to recreate at home. Pick up and UberEats available.
4. Mister Paganini will provide you with an epic feast of pizza, pasta and everything in-between. Pick up and UberEats available.