We’ve done all the hard work for you this month and have rounded up the best new menu drops, offers, deals and steals around the ‘hood… you’re welcome!
1. Our friends at Zeus have just dropped their new menu and it’s good …so, so good. Not content just to add a lazy six new pitas to the menu, they have also gone and upped the ante in the dessert department as well with two new ice cream sandwich options. Talk about the Greek Gods answering our prayers!
2. Get cultured at one of the many free GOMA exhibitions on offer such as ‘Sugar Spin‘ which is on at the moment until April. Celebrating GOMA’s tenth birthday, the show will allow you to gain exposure to some truly talented, vibrant and all-round inspirational artists. Oh, and did we mention it’s free?
3. From 5pm onward on Tuesday’s, you can enjoy $2 tacos at Tippler’s Tap. Make sure you bring your entourage along because they also have Cards Against Humanity Cards that you can borrow on the night!
4. Mangia is Italian for eat and eat you shall with Popolo’s amazing Mangia Mangia offer. For $49 per person you’ll enjoy six shared courses (chef’s selection) of rustic Italian cuisine. Best of all? This deal is available each and every day.
5. Get physical and enjoy free Medibank Feel Good fitness classes every week day. Starting up again this month from 27 Feb, it sure beats that $14.99 gym fee every week!
6. There are bargains a-plenty to be snatched up at the Collective and Young Designer Markets, on every Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the first Saturday of each month respectively. Wander through the maze of stalls and discover original art, homewares and clothes. Who knows, that $20 dress may turn out to be worth a lot more in a few years time…