We’re inviting you to enjoy a Sweet Escape in South Bank this April with a range of exclusive sweet deals available at participating restaurants all month long.
Whether you’re embarking on your very own dessert tour or looking for something to finish off your feast, we’ve got you covered.
1. Enjoy Coco Bliss’ exclusive Hot Cross Bun Acai Bowl for just $16.
2. Feast on The Jetty’s ‘The Blooming Flower,’ an Easter-inspired dessert packed with crunchy praline, crème brûlée, mud cake and mousse.
3. Get your hands on Zeus’ limited-edition Cookies and Cream Loukoumades.
4. Treat your tastebuds to Happy Pops’ Creme Egg Gelato, a creamy house-made chocolate gelato lined with creme eggs.
5. Relish in Cold Rock’s limited-edition Easter Egg Cup, a delicious Easter egg packed with your favourite ice cream and one mix in only $9.90.
6. Look forward to River Quay Fish’s flavourful White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake for $14.
7. Sip on Barbossa Bar’s lip-smackin’ limited-edition Easter Mochatini.
8. Indulge in The Charming Squire’s house-made chocolate egg, filled to the brim with with pistachio ice cream, Italian meringue and caramel for $18.
9. Spoil yourself with one of Ice Dream’s Hot Cross Bun Thick-shakes or Carrot Cake Ice Creams.
10. Feast on Harajuku Gyoza’s special edition Marshmallow Gyoza, a gooey and mouth-watering dessert take on gyoza for $9.90.
11. Sip on Fritzenberger’s exclusive Hot Cross Bun Beer or their delectable Nutella Sugar Frites.
12. Enjoy XO Patron shots in an Easter egg from El Camino Cantina.
13. Treat someone special (or yourself!) to The Great Aussie Sweet Co.’s limited-edition Easter hampers from $25.
14. Delight in Max Brenner’s limited-edition Easter menu including tin eggs filled with mini eggs for $18, chocolate bunnies for $14 and mini chocolate eggs for $6.
Terms and conditions apply. All offers valid until April 30, unless sold out prior to this date.