We may be a month late, but we certainly know it isn’t too late to get those New Year’s resolutions underway!
You’re in luck, because South Bank’s Medibank Feel Good Program is back with a series of free fitness classes; pair this with the delicious and healthy eats at South Bank, and you’ll be kicking those goals in no time.
We’ve done the hard work and have summarised the program below, so all you need to do is pencil it in.
|7am - 7.30am||Barre||Tai Chi||Bootcamp|
|8am - 8.45am||Yoga|
|9.15am - 10am||Aqua|
|5.30pm - 6.15pm||Yoga||Pilates||Energy||Zumba|
|6.30pm - 7.30pm||Latin Fitness||Bollywood Dancing||Ballroom Dancing|
South Bank is also filled to the brim with a bunch of healthy takeaway foods you can treat yourself to after, so we’ve rounded them up below to help you maximise those #fitnessgoals.
1. Coco Bliss are our go-to for health inspired, yet oh-so-delicious eats! From fresh juices, raw treats to fruit-filled acai bowls, they’ve got you sorted.
2. Suki specialise in poke bowls that satisfy and sustain the body, especially handy after that big workout. From the base, protein, sauce to fillings, you get to customise the whole lot.
3. Zeus’ mantra is all about healthy, flavoursome meals. Using the freshest Australian produce, they serve up a range of salads, pitas and share plates that are guaranteed to leave you feeling guilt-free.
4. New Zealand Natural whip up the freshest of juices, with combinations like orange and pineapple, apple and pear, and carrot and orange – the perfect refreshment after working up a sweat.
5. Dot Espresso give fitness lovers the gift of caffeine goodness, sweet and savoury treats, wholesome sandwiches and a multitude of fresh juice blends to kickstart your workout.
6. Subway offer up an array of sandwich and salad options, all minus the guilt that comes with your regular fast food. Plus, their cookies are the bomb, and make the perfect post-workout treat.
7. Magical Rice do sushi, and they do it well. They also offer up an assortment of ramen, baos and soba noodles too, the perfect healthy lunch alternative post-workout.
8. Banh Mee Time dish up fresh and authentic Vietnamese food, with their rice paper rolls, pho soup and rice vermicelli bowls being to die for. Pick anything off the menu and you’ll feel good.
9. Boost… need we say more? These guys know a thing or two when it comes to wholesome drinks that are full of the good stuff, and they’ll tackle that post-workout hunger too.
10. Viet De Lites are the perfect spot to grab a refreshing, healthy bowl of rice vermicelli. Plus, all the ingredients are free from artificial colouring and additives, so you know you’re getting the good stuff.
What are you waiting for? Put on your best activewear and get to it.