Rejoice, live music lovers! Gone are the days of lounging in your digs to your Spotify playlist, because you can officially hedge your bets on catching live music at South Bank’s Sound Society this month.
Every Friday and Saturday in July, tune into the smooth vocals and unique sounds of Brisbane’s most celebrated up and coming artists, surrounded by panoramic parkland and city views (you’ll want to get your camera out for the view, trust us).
With local Brisbane artists rocking out on the stage, we think there’s no better time to support the arts industry while enjoying epic live tunes as the sun sets. Our tip? Support the hospitality industry while you’re at it, with an epic line up of takeaway options listed here.
Add this to your calendar and you’re guaranteed to bring in the weekend right.
- Friday 17 July from 4pm – 7pm at River Quay Green
- Saturday 18 July from 2pm – 5pm Little Stanley Lawns, South
- Friday 24 July from 4pm – 7pm Little Stanley Lawns, North
- Saturday 25 July from 2pm – 5pm at River Quay Green
- Friday 31 July from 4pm – 7pm at Little Stanley Lawns, South
Alcohol consumption is permitted at the event when it takes place at River Quay Green only, on Friday 17 July and Saturday 25 July. Please note that to ensure public safety, several COVID-Safe measures will be in place during The Sound Society. Find more details here.