If you’re anything like us, minimising contact leaves you wondering how you can support the South Bank community AND keep those meals interesting at home! From restaurants to cafes and cheap eats, we’ve got you covered with a list of restaurants offering takeaway at South Bank. Please note: this list will be updated regularly.
PLUS…you will have 30 minutes free parking in the South Bank car park to make it even easier to pick up your takeaway.
1. Shysh serves up Lebanese breakfast, dinner and lunch fare that will have you covered for days. The real winner? Their coffee and freshly baked treats. Pick up available.
2. Coco Bliss is delicious AND healthy, because keeping that immunity up is important. From takeaway acai bowls to raw treats, you’re covered. Pick up and Deliveroo available.
3. Lost Bean is a breakfast institution. From croissants, avo on toast to chia puddings, they have it all available to-go. Pick up available.
4. Nonna’s Deli is the Italian grandmother you never had, but always wanted! Get your hands on wholesome breakfast options and lunch panini’s STAT. Pick up and UberEats available.
5. Espresso Garage is a caffeine addicts failsafe haven. If you’re needing a coffee fix or breakfast option to bring home, they’ve got you covered. Pick up available.
6. Denim Co. is the answer to every coffee addicts and pretty dessert lovers’ prayers. Plus, they offer a range of sandwiches to go, too. Pick up and UberEats available.
1. Mucho Mexicano has our mouths watering pretty much 24/7. If you’re feeling Mexican, they have you covered to takeaway. Pick up and UberEats available.
2. Brooklyn Depot is the greatest. Need we say more? Take home a bunch of burgers and fries, and the whole family will be satisfied. Psst: they also have an epic range of weekly offers, including free delivery and 30% off.* Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
3. Mister Paganini is your one-stop Italian shop. Takeaway a delicious assortment of pizza and pasta for the ultimate stay at home sustenance. Pick up and UberEats available.
4. Ahmet’s Turkish Restaurant do Turkish food so well you’ll think you’re there, making being house-bound that-much better. Plus, they’re now doing home delivery! Yes please. Pick up, home delivery UberEats and Deliveroo available.
5. Viet De Lites do the freshest Vietnamese fare, ready on-the-go when needed. Think: rice paper roles and rice vermicelli. Plus, they’ve got an entire takeaway menu (including a drink!) for just $15! Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
6. Papa Rossi have your breakfast AND dinner needs sorted. Plus, they boast an in-house pastry chef who is EPIC. The best part? They’re giving you 20% off when you order off their website. Pick up and UberEats available.
7. Gnocchi Gnocchi Brothers are the king of gnocchi, in all its glorious forms. We suggest you get your hands on their tiramisu too, because you deserve it. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
8. Max Brenner know the way to our chocolate loving hearts, whether it’s in drink or food form. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
1. SUKI serve up poke, and it is damn delicious. Plus it’s super healthy, so you won’t feel guilty at all. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
2. Zeus are your go-to for pitas, feta fries and basically any delicious Greek combination you can think of. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
3. Banh Mee Time is all about that takeaway life, with banh and rice vermicelli bowls at the ready STAT. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
4. Subway is iconic, and so is their ability to get a delicious (and healthy) sanga to you! Oh, and a cookie(s) of course. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
5. Nando’s rocks. Need we say more? Get your hands on some finger-lickin’ chicken and peri peri chips in a jiffy. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.
6. Doughnut Time are the bomb. Period. Work your way through the entire menu while you have the chance, no regrets will be had. Pick up, UberEats and Deliveroo available.