This delectable Smashed Avo recipe is brought to you by Denim Co…
2 slices of Turkish bread
1 tbsp beetroot dip
1 tbsp whipped feta
1 wedged lemon
1 tsp vinegar
1. Fill a large saucepan with water, add the vinegar and bring to the boil.
2. Once boiling, reduce the heat so the water is simmering; then, use a spoon to stir the water into a whirlpool.
3. Crack both eggs into the water and cook for 2.5 minutes.
4. Toast two slices of Turkish bread.
5. Meanwhile, add the avocado to a small bowl and mash. Once mashed, stir in lemon juice and season well with salt and pepper.
6. When the toast is ready, place it on the plate and pile the avocado mixture on top; then, add the feta, beetroot dip and a lemon wedge on top, and place the poached eggs to the side of the dish.
7. Finish with your garnish of choice and enjoy!