If there’s one thing that keeps us going on our morning walk, it’s a cup of delicious coffee. We mean come on, who can’t resist a brew to wash down their scenic stroll through South Bank?
That’s what we thought, so we’ve rounded up a list of coffee pit-stops for your morning walk.
1. Coco Bliss are a one-stop shop of takeaway coffee and healthy snacks. Plus, their alternative milk variety is something to get excited about (think: coconut, oat AND almond milks).
2. Lost Bean pour some of the finest brews we’ve ever had, so it’s only fitting they get a mention. Grab a bag of fresh beans for the WFH week while you’re there, and you’ll be set.
3. Nonna’s Deli is one of our favourite local haunts, boasting premium coffee that hits the spot when you need it most.
4. Denim Co. do food and coffee well; trust us, there is no compromise here. The best part? You’ll have the perfect photo op with their picture-perfect set up.
5. Shysh serves up Lebanese breakfast, dinner and lunch fare that will have you covered for days. The real winner? Their coffee and freshly baked treats.
6. The Jetty are here to fulfil your morning coffee needs, placed perfectly on your scenic walk along the river. Grab a brew, take a seat on the grass and enjoy the epic city view.
7. Papa Rossi pride themselves on quality, with their coffee being no exception. If you feel like treating yourself, we suggest you also get your hands on one of their mouth-watering pastries.
8. Espresso Garage is a caffeine addicts failsafe haven. If you’re needing a coffee fix or breakfast option to bring home, they’ve got you covered.
9. Barbossa Bar & Bottle Shop is the best of both worlds: delicious food and delicious brews. Go on, you know what to do.
10. Max Brenner know the way to our chocolate loving hearts! Grab a mocha from here as you stroll through the Parklands, and you’re guaranteed to be happy.