There are few things that make us happier than the humble cheeseburger – and with National Cheeseburger Day on September 18, we thought we’d pay tribute to the most epic cheeseburgers South Bank has to offer.
1. Brooklyn Depot know a thing or two when it comes to a cheeseburger, and their Classic Cheeseburger is no exception. Plus, you can score one for just $6 every weekday from 3pm to 6pm… yep, we’re just as excited as you.
2. South Beach Social has a burger menu fit for the Mouth-Watering Gods. Their Angus Cheeseburger is a delectable mix of grain fed Angus beef, baby gem lettuce, cheese, tomato, mustard and pickles. We’re not drooling, you are.
3. Stokebar Q’s Grilled Beef Burger is a delicious mix of beef, pickles, mustard, iceberg lettuce and cheese. The best part? Every Wednesday these scrumptious burgers are just $10… we’re officially treating ourselves this hump day.
4. Burger Urge know that your regular cheeseburger sometimes just won’t cut it. Their Boston Cheese isn’t your ordinary cheeseburger, with the option to add bacon or avo… we can’t believe we didn’t think of this sooner!
5. Tippler’s Tap is the answer to every American street food lovers dream. Whether their classic American Cheeseburger or Cheeseburger Slider whets your appetite, there’s one thing that’s guaranteed: they’re damn delicious.
Want to discover more delicious dining options? Head to our Dining Guide here.