With restrictions gradually easing, meeting up with those closest to you can leave you wondering how on earth you socialise with other humans; because let’s be real, it’s been a while since we sat in an ACTUAL restaurant.
Never fear, because we’ve got you covered with 12 dine-in options so epic, your post-iso socialisation nerves will be eased.
1. Nonna’s Deli is the Italian grandmother you never had, but always wanted! Get your hands on their wholesome breakfast options and delicious coffee, best enjoyed with good company. To book, call (07) 3073 9571.
2. Lost Bean is a breakfast institution, serving up especially tasty avo on toast and iced lattes. Whether it’s breakfast at the cafe or a picnic in the Parklands, you and the crew are guaranteed to enjoy this. For more information, call (07) 3073 9573.
3. Shysh serve up delectable Lebanese fare, worthy of a celebration. The real winner? Their baked treats! And what better excuse to scoff them down than with your nearest and dearest? Limited walk-in seating available.
2. Zeus are the go-to for pitas, feta fries and basically and delicious Greek cuisine you can imagine. All of this paired with one of their ciders? Now that sounds like a pretty note-worthy afternoon to us. To book, call (07) 3073 9596.
3. Hop & Pickle is the pub-inspired experience you’ve been craving, with a drink and food selection fit for any gastronomy aficionado. Now that’s what we’re talking about. To book, call (07) 3073 9564 or email email@example.com.
1. Barbossa Bar & Bottle Shop is the master of both food and booze, so it only makes sense they get a mention. From their very own aged rum to Caribbean inspired fare, you’re in for one memorable date night. To book, call (07) 3073 9561.
2. Viet De Lites is so delicious, you’ll be going back long after your first try. Grab an assortment of Vietnamese-inspired eats and a bottle of wine, and you’ll thank yourself later. To book, call (07) 3073 9595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Ole’s irresistible Spanish bites await you with everything from an epic paella to mouth-watering croquetas, and these are best enjoyed with friends to make the most of your culinary journey to Spain. To book, call (07) 3073 9581 or email email@example.com.
1. Doughnut Time… do we really need to go into further explanation here? The perfect way to surprise your pals after months apart is with a big ol’ stack of doughnuts. Yep, we’re officially sold. Pick up available.
2. Denim Co. have a mouth-watering selection of cakes, waffles, cookies and basically any dessert you can think of. Plus, they look so pretty, they make the perfect ‘gram worthy spread. To book, call (07) 3073 9549.
3. Gnocchi Gnocchi Brothers’ Italian desserts are damn delicious, and nothing says celebrating seeing the squad in true style quite like stuffing your face with cannoli and tiramisu. To book, call (07) 3073 9559.