Sometimes eating in the early evening just isn’t possible (we’re looking at you late night studiers, shift workers and party goers!) Lucky for you, South Bank boasts an epic range of late night eateries open after 8pm, ready for when you need them most.
1. Banh Mee Time is all about Vietnamese-inspired food, with banh and rice vermicelli bowls at the ready STAT. The best part? They’re open past 8pm.
2. Doughnut Time is your go-to for a late-night pick-me-up, open until the late hours of the night to fuel your sweet cravings.
3. Mucho Mexicano is a Mexican food lover’s dream, dishing out their delectable burritos, nachos and quesadillas until the final person arrives.
4. Ahmet’s Turkish Restaurant will have you thinking you’re really in the Mediterranean, with kebabs, pides and meze too good to pass up. Plus, they’re open until the wee hours of the evening.
5. Zeus are your late night go-to for pitas, feta fries and basically any delicious Greek combination you can think of, and are open after that 8pm mark.
6. Nando’s are open until 10pm, which means finger-licking peri peri chicken is on the menu when you’ve finished that late-night study sesh.
7. Gnocchi Gnocchi Brothers are the best in the gnocchi business, and are open late for all your post-work carb needs. Go on, get your order in.
8. Denim Co. do late-night dessert, and they do it damn well. I mean, there’s nothing quite like some mouth-watering waffles to finish off your late-night shift.
9. Brooklyn Depot is the greatest AND open late. Need we say more? Order a bunch of burgers and fries, and the whole crew will be satisfied.
10. Barbossa Bar are equal parts delicious food AND delicious booze, with their restaurant and bottle shop closing well past your bedtime.
Psst… we suggest you call ahead for all your late-night eats.