When you’ve got a hankering for something filling, a tenner often feels like it doesn’t go a long way. Oh how wrong you were, because we’ve got you covered with our pick of 10 eats under $10.
1. Who said your last $10 can’t get you a delicious cut of fish? Do your taste buds a favour and treat yourself to the fish and chips combo for $10 from Fins and Feathers. Yes please!
2. Head to Viet De Lites and grab 4 beef rice paper rolls for $9.90. These beauties are filled with lemongrass-marinated beef, lettuce, rice vermicelli, carrot and mint. Sold!
3. Zucchini Crisps from Zeus… need we say more? These bad boys are only $10, and are a certain crowd pleaser!
4. Imagine this: a freshly baked baguette roll with your choice of meat (or tofu) and Vietnamese fare. Now quit imagining, and get your hands on Banh Mee Time’s Banh Mi for $7.50.
5. The love of cheeky Nando’s is universal, especially when you can score their haloumi sticks and dip for just $7.95.
6. You can’t go past Nonna’s Deli’s $10 salmon bagel, made up of fresh smoked salmon, dill cream cheese and avocado on a poppy seed bagel. What are you waiting for?!
7. We like juicy wedges, and we cannot lie! Enjoy wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce for $9 from Steam Café.
8. Who said a doughnut doesn’t suffice as lunch? Not us! Get your hands on a delectable doughnut from Main Street Market for under a tenner.
9. Feast on a hot dog and chips from Café Lagoonas for just $8.90. Now we’re talking!
10. Munich Brauhaus has answered your lunch prayers with their $10 lunch special! Enjoy five delicious lunch options (including a fried chicken burger, yum!) for only a tenner.