The South Bank Visitor Information & Booking Centre aims to help visitors to the precinct by providing them with services such as:
- Reservations and sales for accommodation, tours, cruises and transfers, plus theme park ticket sales;
- Event information and general enquiries;
- Free maps and brochures;
- Information on restaurant and dining options at South Bank;
- QTIX sales and ticketing (no phone sales); and
- Hire of strollers, standard wheelchairs and specialty pool and beach wheelchairs.
Located in the heart of South Bank’s Parklands in Stanley Street Plaza, between Max Brenner and The Plough Inn, the Centre is open seven days a week from 9am to 5pm, except on public holidays when it is open from 10am.
To contact The South Bank Visitor Information & Booking Centre call 07 3156 6366 or email them at email@example.com.
Volunteer at the South Bank Visitor & Booking Centre
The South Bank Visitor Information and Booking Centre is always looking for enthusiastic volunteers who have a passion for the tourism industry to assist with such duties such as greeting, tours, promotions, events and sales. If this role sounds appealing to you and you have a minimum of four hours per week to spare, they would love to hear from you. To apply, simply fill out this form and send it to Matt Winn at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details about the position, check out the volunteer information pack and position description.
South Bank Corporation recognises the traditional owners of the lands at South Bank, the Turrbal and Yuggera people. We also pay our respects to their elders, past and present, and the elders from other communities who visit from time to time.